1.1

Pro z camo seat cover 10 piece.$99.99....

Got the covers, no pro z anywhere on the box and even on the receipt it said that it was pilot brand.... Come to find out that the same "pilot" set sells at Kmart for less than $40. Price match guarantee for 1 year and when I called them out on the wrong name and that I wanted my 50 bucks back., They claimed that the set they sell is exclusive to the company. 3 people later, I was refunded the difference.

What a *** joke. Ripoff at its best. Claimed that it was an exclusive brand but the same fking brand they sent us is Kmart scheap *** brand also. They also use the same stock picture.

Buyer beware.....I won't be shopping on auto anything ever again.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss not as described of proz car seat cover. AutoAnything needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned proz car seat cover in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at AutoAnything.

Had an Experience with AutoAnything?

Comments