AutoAnything - Proz Car Seat Cover Review from Charlotte, North Carolina
Pro z camo seat cover 10 piece.$99.99....
Got the covers, no pro z anywhere on the box and even on the receipt it said that it was pilot brand.... Come to find out that the same "pilot" set sells at Kmart for less than $40. Price match guarantee for 1 year and when I called them out on the wrong name and that I wanted my 50 bucks back., They claimed that the set they sell is exclusive to the company. 3 people later, I was refunded the difference.
What a *** joke. Ripoff at its best. Claimed that it was an exclusive brand but the same fking brand they sent us is Kmart scheap *** brand also. They also use the same stock picture.
Buyer beware.....I won't be shopping on auto anything ever again.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Value for money|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
You May Also Like
- "Iknow i got mine today my rack doesn't even fit! i followed instructions verywell because i wanna make sure before i drive my car with that thing on my roof..."
- " Ordered 4 so called re-manufactured accumulators from Keith Bowers for insulation on a customers 2007 Land cruiser as he seemed to be knowledgeable on the subject and seemed like..."
- "Will not make good or return any calls concerning $ 3080.00 worth of Chroming that is defective. Also has taken additional parts, approx. $ 300.00 from me, no response. Promised several..."
- "Update Jan 12, 2016: Sean the salesman has yet to this day ever call me back (POS). On Jan 11th, I spoke with JT (customer service) and told her not..."
- "Had water damage from flood. They didnt cover or put down protective plastic on the undamaged areas of my house. When they put on high powered dryers they blew demolition..."
- "I checked in on monday aug 7tg aboht 1245 in rm219. By the time night came and the lights came on a bunch of black bugs came out. Bugs were..."
- "I bought a whirlpool washer and got arrested in the and I bought extended warranty and they won't fix it..."
- "I actually had an ok experience. You HAVE to read the fine.print. You HAVE to read the ordering instructions... ALL of them. You HAVE to order WAY ahead of time..atleast a month before..."
- "RICARDO SAENZ IS A SCAM! DO NOT HIRE RICARDO SAENZ! I hired him to help handle my mother's affairs and he stole money from her and charged her..."