AutoAnything in San Diego, California - Cancelled order without telling me

I ordered a car sunshade on July 11 and received immediate confirmation that my order was placed, with an order number. The gift recipient let me know July 24 that she had not received anything.

When I called AutoAnything, the Not-So-Customer-Service agent told me the order had been cancelled. I asked him 'why was it cancelled', and 'why wasn't I informed'. I told him I had received advertisements and sale emails EVERY day since placing the order, but hadn't receive anything letting me know it was cancelled. He told me it was because my billing address was wrong.

I verified my address, which was correct, and he then said "it must have been a system glitch". So the billing address wasn't the problem, and even if it had been, I received nothing from them letting me know about the cancellation, resulting in a late birthday gift.

This company attracts first time buyers with slightly better prices, but the communication, and order management is clearly horrible.

Avoid this company. Ordering from probably any other company in the world will be a better experience.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Preferred solution: Loss value is for my time dealing with them. There is no solution they can provide. I simply will let everyone know to not use this company. .

AutoAnything in Charlotte, North Carolina - Proz Car Seat Cover Review from Charlotte, North Carolina

1.1

Pro z camo seat cover 10 piece. $99.99....

Got the covers, no pro z anywhere on the box and even on the receipt it said that it was pilot brand.... Come to find out that the same "pilot" set sells at Kmart for less than $40. Price match guarantee for 1 year and when I called them out on the wrong name and that I wanted my 50 bucks back., They claimed that the set they sell is exclusive to the company. 3 people later, I was refunded the difference.

What a *** joke. Ripoff at its best. Claimed that it was an exclusive brand but the same fking brand they sent us is Kmart scheap *** brand also. They also use the same stock picture.

Buyer beware..... I won't be shopping on auto anything ever again.

Product or Service Mentioned: Proz Car Seat Cover.

Reason of review: Not as described.